Psychotherapist helps with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, anger, marriage, divorce, relationships, communication, sexual problems, sex therapy, co-dependency, and adults emotionally, physically or sexually abused as children, womens issues, stress management. Over 20 years counseling & psychology experience. EMDR Certified Therapist - Level 2 - '94. EMDRIA Approved Consultant. Certified Sex Therapist. Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
- Individual Psychotherapy: help for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, agoraphobia, obessive-complusive disorder, stress management, personal & spiritual growth
- Couples/Relationship/Marriage Counseling: marital or relationship difficulties, communication and anger problems, infidelity, divorce. Relationship and intenrichment. Intimacy skills training.
- Sex Therapy: sexual dysfunction: pre-mature ejaculation, impotence, unable to reach orgasm. Sexual and intimacy enrichment. Loss of sexual desire.
- Adult Survivors of Child Abuse & Trauma Recovery: for adults emotionally, physically or sexually abused as children. PTSD - Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- EMDR-Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing): help for PTSD, rape recovery, psychological abuse or neglect, abandonment experiences, marital betrayals, difficult divorces, excessive anger. Earthquake anxiety. For more information about EMDR see FAQ's EMDR
- EMDR-Therapy for Anxiety: rapid relief for anxiety, phobias and fears (such as fear of public speaking, fear of heights, fear of the dentist, stage fright). Overcoming low self esteem, self-limiting beliefs and performance blocks.
Shyness - fear of social situations
- SE - (Somatic Experiencing): a gentle and profound short-term approach to discharging negative energies held in the body from trauma. People frequently experience a dramatic reduction in or disappearance of their traumatic symptoms.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Do you find it difficult to trust others?
- Are you attracted to people who just aren't good for you?
- Do you feel guilty without knowing why?
- Are you in a painful relationship and can't leave?
- Were you physically or emotionally abused as a child?
Do you experience?
- Self-blame, self-consciousness, shame or guilt
- Chronic or excessive anger, sadness
- Indecisiveness, confusion, hard to think
- Worry, anxiety, obsessive thinking
- Unpleasant feeling, mood swings
- Negativity, pessimism, irritability
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then stress, anxiety, or fear could be affecting your life, with or without your awareness.
A Unique Psychotherapy approach can help you overcome these problems.
Drawing on over 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist, Dr. Boulware uses a powerful blend of Traditional and Holistic Psychotherapies. In a safe and supportive environment, she works with the mind-body connection to help release unwanted patterns/beliefs and unresolved old feelings that are blocking personal power, self acceptance and satisfying relationships. Techniques include conventional psychotherapy, body-mind therapies, NLP, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. (EMDR, featured on 20/20).
For information about making an In-Office Consultation Appointment or
if you are interested in a Free Phone Consultation CLICK HERE FIRST
CALL (310) 395-3351
Day & Evening/Weekend Appointments
(E-Mails and Confidentiality Info)
Carol Boulware, MFT, Ph.D.
Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist - #MFT11632
ABS Certified Sex Therapist #1466
Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress
EMDR Certified Therapist- Level II- 1994
EMDRIA Approved Consultant
Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
3130 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 550
Los Angeles, California 90403
Additional offices in Santa Monica & Redondo Beach
Copyright ©1998 - 2006 Carol Boulware, Ph.D.
Psychotherapist.net Interntet Disclaimer